The Axis 360 ebooks require the Blio app, which is currently compatible with Windows for PC, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch), Kindle Fire and Android.
Checkout basics for Axis 360 ebooks (click here - Adobe PDF):
- Visit the Axis 360 site "Magic Wall" on computer or iPad web browser
- Login to Axis 360 with your Library Card # and PIN (4 digit number - like your phone number) - the link is at the top right corner of the screen
- Browse or search for titles and select no more than 2 items for for checkout - 'Checkout Now' will give you your title for 21 days
- Select green 'Confirm Checkout' link at the bottom of your page
- Login with your Blio ID - if you do not have a Blio ID, select the 'Create new Blio account' at the bottom of the login screen and then login
- Open your Blio app (for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch, for Android, for Windows)
- Sync your app (to update your BLIO/JGRLS ebook account)
- Upon completion of download, tap book to start reading
Download the Axis 360 Guided Tour (click here - Adobe PDF).
Loading Blio on the Kindle Fire instructions (click here - Adobe PDF).
If you do not see instructions for your eReader device on the BLIO download web page, please consult your instruction manual. Some eReader devices are not compatible with Blio.
Find the Axis 360 Catalog and select ebooks (click here).
Customers needing more detailed assistance should refer to the Magic Wall "Help" button at the top of the Axis 360 page. If you need additional help or these instructions need clarification, contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your questions in the order they are received.
Check out the Axis 360 video on YouTube for more information
(Thanks to Salinas Public Library & King County Library System).