The Jackson-George Regional Library System now offers full digital copies of your favorite magazines through Zinio digital magazines. You see the exact same material you get in print‚ plus some issues include interactive features.
Magazine issues are always available to view - either online or downloaded to your computer or mobile device to read offline.
Please note the Zinio/RBdigital App will be changing: the OneClickdigital–Zinio for Libraries will merge, and we are looking forward to the release of the new RBdigital app, which will allow users to access audiobooks, magazines, and eBooks in one convenient location. They are on schedule for a February 2017 release.
• Connect to the library's RB Digital collection using your browser, NOT the app.
• Click the "Create New Account" link in the upper right corner of the page.
• Enter your library card number without spaces and click "Next."
• Enter your email address, password, and name and click "Create Account."
Select a Magazine:
• Connect to the library's Zinio collection using your browser, NOT the app.
• Click the "Log in" link in the upper right corner of the page and log in with your email address and password.
• Click on a magazine to place it in your RB Digital / Zinio.com account.
• A new window will open asking you to create a Zinio.com account or log into an existing Zinio.com account.
• The email address from the library account you created will appear in the email box. Type a password and click "Continue" to create your Zinio.com account. If you already have an account, click "sign in here" and sign in to your account.
• The magazine you selected will be in your Zinio.com account. Click on it to start reading.
• It is VERY IMPORTANT that the email address used to create your library account matches the email address used to create your Zinio.com account. If the email addresses do not match, the magazine will not be added to your Zinio.com account. The passwords don't have to be the same, but the email addresses must be the same.
Read Magazines Offline:
• You must be online to select magazines and download them.
• Follow the instructions above to place a magazine in your Zinio.com account.
• Open the RB Digital app on your mobile device or your PC or Mac and login to your Zinio.com account.
• Select a magazine to download.
• When the download is complete you can read that magazine offline.
• Only magazines that have been downloaded through the app can be read offline
Once your accounts are set up, click on the RB Digital icon at the top of the page for a quick link to the Library Collection.
The service requires a valid JGRLS library card and RB Digital / Zinio account to browse the collection, as well as a separate, free Zinio.com account for reading magazines online or delivering those magazines to an eReader app on your computer or mobile device.
RB Digital / Zinio, the world's largest newsstand, offers full color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Browse from your library's collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
Mobile apps — read magazines on 95% of today's mobile devices including iOS (Apple), Android, Win8, and Kindle Fire/HD/HDX.
Current Issues — New issues are released simultaneously with the print edition many are available before they arrive at your library and are ready for immediate download.
Back List — As your libraries' collection grows, so does the digital backlist for anytime checkout and reading.
Magazines may be read in an internet browser or on a wide variety of apps available for many mobile devices. Click on the device that best suits your needs to download your free app now: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire and Blackberry Playbook.